END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE. SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT BY CLICKING THE "AGREE" BUTTON. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK “DISAGREE” AND DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SOFTWARE.
This agreement is between you, the customer, whether an individual or entity (Customer) and Scaleit USA, a Florida limited liability company (Scaleit). The Scaleit software, updates, documentation, and license key (Software) is licensed and is not sold. For other than trial use, Customer must purchase a weighing subscription from Scaleit.
- TRIAL LICENSE: Subject to the other terms of this agreement, Scaleit grants Customer a non-exclusive license (Trial License) to evaluate the Software solely to determine if Customer wants to purchase a weighing subscription for a fee.
- LICENSE: Subject to the other terms of this agreement, Scaleit grants Customer a non-exclusive, limited duration non-transferable license with a purchased weighing subscriptions to:
- Operate the Software in object code form only in Customer’s business operations; and
- Reproduce the Software as necessary for its operation and for archival and backup purposes.
- SUPPORT: Scaleit technical support program is included with all paid weighing subscriptions. Scaleit may change its support terms at any time. For more information on Scaleit support see https://www.scaleitusa.com/home/scaleit-support/.
- A paid weighing subscriber is entitled to remote technical support and instruction needed throughout the course of a current subscription. All developed software improvements and upgrades will be available at no cost.
- Additionally, and at no Customer cost, we accept remote technical support responsibilities during the manufacturers’ warranty period on computers, peripherals and other devices purchased from Scaleit.
- Any technical support on site (including travel) or outside business hours (8am to 5pm ET) will be billed at $120 per hour.
- By customer request, we can provide remote technical support on related computer hardware, software and network issues beyond our control or responsibility. Technical support labor will be billed at $120 per hour.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Copyright and Trademark Notice. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of this Store. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Credit Cards. We accept the following credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. Your credit card will be billed upon shipment of your order. All Credit Card Purchases must be used within a year.
- Links. This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we’re not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
- Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, Company Checks, & Personal Checks. We accept money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks, and company checks in U.S. Dollars only. For money orders, cashier’s checks, personal and company checks, please allow up to 10 banking days after receipt for clearance of funds before the order is processed. We cannot guarantee the availability of a product by the time funds clear or payment is received. We will charge a $35 fee on all returned checks.
- Taxes. Our Store shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the same state. For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
- Multiple Product Orders. For a multiple product order, we will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available, unless you inform us otherwise. You will only be charged for products contained in a given shipment, plus any applicable shipping charges. You will only be charged for shipping at the rate quoted to you on your purchase receipt. The entirety of this shipping charge may be applied to the first product(s) shipped on a multiple shipment order.
- Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Sample Store reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
- Other Conditions. These Conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether we sign them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time.
- Out-of-Stock Products. We will ship your product as it becomes available. Usually, products ship the same day if ordered by 11:00AM, or by the next business day if your order is received after this time and for orders received on Saturday, Sunday or any major holiday. However, there may be times when the product you have ordered is out-of-stock which will delay fulfilling your order. We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment. You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping.
- Typographical Errors. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Our Store shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- RESTRICTIONS: Without the prior written consent of Scaleit, Customer is prohibited from:
- Assigning, sublicensing, or renting the Software or using it in any type of software service provider or outsourcing environment;
- Causing or permitting reverse engineering (except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law despite this limitation), decompiling, disassembling, modifying, translating, making any attempt to discover the source code of the Software; or
- Evaluating or using, or facilitating the evaluation or use, of the Software for the purpose of competing with Scaleit.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND CONFIDENTIALITY: Scaleit or its licensors retain all right, title and interest to the Software and all related intellectual property and proprietary rights. The Software is protected by applicable copyright, trade secret, industrial and other intellectual property laws. Customer may not remove any product identification, copyright, trademark or other notice from the Software. Scaleit reserves all rights not expressly granted to Customer. Recipient cannot disclose Confidential Information of Discloser to any third party or use the Confidential Information in violation of this agreement.
- Confidential Information means all proprietary or confidential information that is disclosed to the recipient (Recipient) by the discloser (Discloser), and includes, among other things:
- any and all information relating to products or services provided by a Discloser, its financial information, software code, flow charts, techniques, specifications, development and marketing plans, strategies, and forecasts;
- as to Scaleit, and its licensors, the Software;
- the terms of this agreement, including without limitation, the weighing subscription
- was rightfully in Recipient's possession without any obligation of confidentiality before receipt from the Discloser;
- is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of Recipient;
- is rightfully received by Recipient from a third party without violation of a duty of confidentiality;
- is independently developed by or for Recipient without use of the Confidential Information.
- Confidential Information excludes information that Recipient can show:
- TERMINATION: This agreement is in effect until terminated.
- By Customer. Customer may terminate the agreement with notice to Scaleit along with removing the Software from all computers, and returning or destroying the original and copies of the Software.
- Upon Breach. This agreement will automatically terminate if Customer is in breach of any term of this agreement after 30-day notice and cure period.
- Upon Notice From Scaleit, After All Weighing Subscriptions Are Used. Scaleit may terminate this agreement with notice and without liability, effective when all weighing subscriptions have been used.
- PAYMENTS AND DELIVERY: Customer must purchase and pay for weighing subscriptions in advance, or otherwise within 30 days of the invoice date. Customer is responsible for any sales, use or similar taxes on the Software. Customer accepts the Software on the date of the order.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
- SHIPPING POLICY: Shipping Time — Most orders received before 11:00AM will ship the same day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Most orders received after 11:00 AM will ship the next business day. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by Sample Store or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
- SOFTWARE PERFORMANCE WARRANTY, REMEDY AND DISCLAIMER: Except for a Trial License, Scaleit warrants--until the weighing subscriptions have all been used--that the Software will perform in substantial accordance with the online training videos located at https://www.scaleitusa.com/scaleit-software-support-videos/. This warranty will not apply to any problems caused by software (other than the Software), hardware not supplied by Scaleit, use other than in accordance with the product documentation, or misuse of the Software.
- LIMITED REMEDY: SCALEIT ENTIRE LIABILITY, AND CUSTOMER EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR BREACH OF THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO SCALEIT’S USE OF COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO REMEDY DEFECTS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE SOFTWARE WITHIN A REASONABLE PERIOD OF TIME, OR IF SCALEIT CANNOT REMEDY OR REPLACE SUCH DEFECTIVE SOFTWARE WITHIN SUCH TIME PERIOD, THEN SCALEIT WILL REFUND THE AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THAT WEIGHING CARD. SCALEIT’S OBLIGATIONS ARE CONDITIONED UPON CUSTOMER PROVIDING SCALEIT WRITTEN NOTICE OF THE CLAIM DURING THE WARRANTY OR 30 DAYS AFTER THE END OF SUCH PERIOD, AND COOPERATION AND ACCESS TO THE SOFTWARE IN RESOLVING ANY CLAIM.
- DISCLAIMER OF OTHER WARRANTIES: EXCEPT FOR THE ABOVE PERFORMANCE WARRANTY, SCALEIT DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SOFTWARE MAY NOT BE ERROR FREE, AND USE MAY BE INTERRUPTED.
- What information do we collect? When you visit our Web site you may provide us personal when placing an order.
- Order Information:
- Web Site Information:
- Information Sharing:
- DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES: SCALEIT IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, SUPPORT, THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST COMPUTER USAGE TIME, AND DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF USE OF DATA), EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES RESULT FROM A CLAIM ARISING UNDER TORT OR CONTRACT LAW.
- LIMIT ON LIABILITY: SCALEIT TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THAT WEIGHING SUBSCRIPTION.
- U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS: The Software and documentation is provided with restricted rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. government or any agency thereof is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(I)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software Restricted Rights at 48 C.F.R. 52.227-19, as applicable. Contractor/manufacturer is Scaleit USA, 4625 East Bay Drive, Suite 107, Clearwater, Florida.
- GOVERNING LAW AND EXCLUSIVE FORUM: This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any dispute arising out of or related to this agreement must be brought in the state and federal courts for Pinellas County, FL. Customer consents to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waives any claim that it is an inconvenient forum. The prevailing party in litigation is entitled to recover its attorneys’ fees and costs from the other party.
- Entire Agreement. This agreement, and all weighing subscription orders constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, representations or agreements, whether oral or written, related to this subject matter.
- Modification Only in Writing. No modification or waiver of any term of this agreement is effective unless signed by both parties.
- Non-Assignment. Neither party may assign or transfer this agreement to a third party, except that the agreement may be assigned as part of a merger, or sale of all or substantially all of the business or assets, of a party.
- Export Laws. Customer agree not to import, export, re-export, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any part of the Software or any underlying information or technology except in full compliance with all United States, foreign and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Independent Contractors. The parties are independent contractors with respect to each other.
- Enforceability. If any term of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the other terms remain in effect.
- No Purchase Order (PO) Terms. Scaleit rejects additional or conflicting terms of a Customer’s form-purchasing document.
- Survival. All terms that by their nature survive termination or expiration of this agreement, will survive.
Scaleit Software Preview
I just wanted to let you know how beneficial your reporting features are! Our customers are very appreciative when I offer a vehicle report to help them reconcile trucking invoices on big projects, and this is something they're becoming quite accustomed to. In fact, it was one of the deciding factors in helping us land a 100,000-ton job because I was able to offer this for their accounting department! If you aren't familiar with how trucking companies invoice, it's quite a mess LOL. Some bill by the job, others by the day/week/month, and for others there's no rhyme or reason...they just bill when they find tickets in the trucks. This can create a nightmare for A/P but the reports make it nice and easy to see what each truck hauled on which day so it can easily be checked off the list as they come in, making duplicate payments less likely. We also have a customer who is our second largest client here at the St. Mary office and I've started giving him a monthly project report so it simplifies his accounting and helps ensure that he is billing everyone for the correct loads/tonnage. In one month, he may have 20-50 different customers so he's been pleasantly surprised at the time this saves him. I send it to him in spreadsheet format and he can then copy and paste into his invoice template so his data entry time is significantly reduced. And kudos too to your team for helping me tweak our invoices and reports so they best suit our needs....they've all been very helpful and patient!!
- With running two scales coming both inbound as well as outbound I found that there was a need for software to help me with utilizing my time with keeping our trucks flowing in both directions. Scaleit's software has been helpful for me and the support staff and customer service have been beyond my expectations. They have answered any and all of my questions. They have also customized our needs for our tickets to hand to our drivers to some very definitive specifics. Everyone who I spoke with on the support staff was always helpful, patient, friendly, and took the time to understand my requests. Overall my experience so far with Scaleit has been excellent and I would recommend the software and service to others who have a need for scale software.
Scaleit is our 3rd… and FINAL scale program! I can’t say enough good things about Scaleit!! We are a mid-size recycler, in MS, TN, and AL. Our first scale program was (MTM) made for small, single location businesses, and it had a lot of issues that we just learned to live with for several years. The software alone was about $15,000 in 2005. We also had to buy specific equipment (another $20,000). I will say that the customer service was slow, but they would try to work most problems. They were unable to upgrade or add any type of service or programing we needed. As we grew, we chose our 2nd scale program. (BBP) sold us their bill of goods with all kinds of promises of what they could do. It did LOOK good! We had to pay for the software & hardware up front, before it was installed, along with specific hardware or there would be no warranties. The total bill was just shy of $100,000. From day one, (BBP) was a nightmare. NO Problem was EVER resolved. Not one. It never worked properly at a single location. Did I mention we had 10 at the time? Tech support (2 guys)did not work past 5pm their time (um, they would hang up mid call and not answer until the next morning). The salesman for us was the son of the owner… any mention to him that there was a problem brought a tirade in response about how I ‘dissed’ his dad. Very unprofessional. We endured that for a year. Most of my cashiers learned to live with it, while our customers satisfaction with us fell through the floor (at times, it would take 10 minutes to complete one ticket). At the annual renewal time, (BBP) acted insulted that I still wanted the problems fixed. “Fine” they said, “Pay us another $25,000”. I was floored. About that time Christopher from Scaleit USA called. I had to have been a hard sell. He asked to let him put in Scaleit at our hardest, busiest yard with the hardest to please cashier, for 30 days. If he couldn’t fix every problem that came up (ok, not telling you the bet). So we did. I told my guys to give it a hard time, try to break the programing, ask tons of questions, be a hard sell. Promise you, I did not believe a word the sales man said. I am SO very glad we went with Scaleit. It is our 3rd scale program, and it is our last one. I promise you that every problem that came up was resolved quickly, neatly, and professionally. It doesn’t matter what time it is or the day of the week. I did not have to buy new equipment, they worked with what I had. Even the old stuff. How novel is that!!?? You cannot guess at how comforting it is to know that Scaleit has our back, especially when the regulatory boards come looking for more. Use their free 30-day trial. Test drive it like a race car driver. Scaleit has my permission to delete the bad reviews on their competition, or the initials I left, but not one word about Scaleit can be changed. Not that any is needed.
After having a one year subscription with your company using the Scaleit W8 system, the scrap metal recycling business runs very smoothly due to the effeciency of this system. The tech support are always quick to answer the phone and with just a click away your questions are resolved within minutes. The Scaleit system makes the job alot easier to keep track of how much is bought, sold, etc.., we couldn't imagine running this business without our Scaleit system. Looking forward to the 2nd year using this system.
- We are a scrap metal recycling facility with 7 remote locations. In July, 2013 we began the installation and integration process between Scaleit W8 and our customized accounting system. The first step was to test and go-live in our largest yard. We, since that time, have implemented Scaleit W8 in the remaining 6 yards. We have had challenges and unforseen issues, but with every hurdle, the Scaleit W8 team has been available, quick to respond and able to resolve those issues. The system is user-friendly, provides all the requirements, both legal and company, for our Texas and Oklahoma locations, and the Scaleit team is unsurpassable in their knowledge and customer service.
- ASR Metals has two locations using the Scaleit W8 software. Our company has had great success while using this system. We have been more efficient in our customer transactions and have kept better track of our purchases and sales. Customer support has been very helpful in taking care of any questions or concerns.
- ASR Systems has been using the W8 scale software for 6 months. We have had great success and awesome customer support while using the system. ASR needed changes to be made to accomodate our specific needs and the Scaleit staff was very helpful. We highly recommend the use of W8 for your business.
- This is a great company! They worked with me while I was in start up mode! Great software that is easy to figure out all on your own! Highly recommend this company and their software!!!
- After carefully reviewing several other software companies for our scrap recycling needs, we found Scaleit was by far and above the best bang for our buck. After buying an outrageously priced package from another software co the first time, our main concern was a reasonably priced software package that was easy to learn, train with and use. Scaleit has exceeded our expectations with this as well as customer service. The quick phone service and help with tailoring Scaleit to our needs is second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing this type of service.
We have been with Scaleit for a little over 5 months now. We could not ask for a better software or better support. Our company was with another software program for two years. It was a disaster. We had so many issues with the software and never any support to make things right. Since being with Scaleit, we now know what a real support and software company is suppsed to be. Every problem I have they are right there to help me with out a doubt. I dont have to wait on hold for an hour, just to be transefered five times to finally (maybe) get something completed or done correctly. The customer support team they have is an amazing team! They are the best program we have had, at the best price at that! I would, and have, recommend Scaleit to anyone needing this kind of software. The are truly there to help any time you need it and are just wonderful on top of that. I came into a few issues because of my last software program and they fixed it (after the company who actualy owned the software had no clue). We are so glad to have everything converted over with Scaleit. Business is running smoothly and we couldn't be happier. THANKS SCALEIT! Tia Roark Preisdent of T&J Salvage INC. 16858 Pasco Acres Dr . Springhill, FL. 34610 352-544-0331
Our company decided to switch scale software this year just prior to harvest. We can have between 200 - 300 trucks per day entering our facility. To handle this many trucks on one scale, we needed a solution that was quick, easy, and intuitive. ScaleIt was the answer. We made the decision to switch to ScaleIt the day prior to the start of harvest. This was a huge decision to abandon our previous software and start fresh the day prior to the storm of trucks. With the little time I spent evaluating it and speaking with Mr. Jason Ford, I was confident that ScaleIt's software could handle our needs with little trouble, so we made the switch. The software and support have been even better than anticipated. The software preforms as it should and the phone support for customizing reports has been above and beyond. I would like to say THANK YOU to ScaleIt and personally to Jason for a soluiton that just works and for amazing phone support for installation on our servers and contiuned report customizing. Again, thank you for a great product. Samuel L. Tynch Director of Operations Avoca Inc.
We want to thank ScaleIt as part of our 1-year anniversay for their secondary metal recycling product. Upon opening our new business 1 year ago, we were looking for a competitive and reliable alternative to the other more expensive software products available. We have found ScaleIt to fit that description and have been extremely pleased with the unflinching technical support. Not unlike most start up businesses, there are many challenges, and integrating ScaleIt versus the more readily used product in the marketplace posed it concerns. After smoothing out the bumps and with some expertise in customization, the software has performed like a champ. Thanks again and RAMM Recycling Services, Inc. would not hesitate to recommend ScaleIt to other similar businesses. Jeff Fain RAMM Recycling 9113 Wire Road Zephyrhills, FL 33540 813-782-4800 Office 770-401-1281 Cell
When we were looking into a new Windows based PC driven scale software last year, I came across this company on the internet. We have two aggregrate sites, one does about 10 loads a day whereas the other does anywhere from 60 - 80 loads a day. After going thru the tutorial and speaking with Christopher and Jason, I decided that this software was what we were looking for. The software is easy to load and is not as expensive as the others I looked at. Not only is the software just what we were looking for, but everyone at Scaleit is friendly and will bend over backwards to help get things going and make the changes necessary to fit your personal needs. I have extremely enjoyed migrating over to this software and look forward in having a relationship with this company for many years to come. I can honestly say that as Manager of our IT Department for nearly 15 years, this has been the most enjoyable migration from one software system to another.
I have rarely written a letter singing the praises of anything. But when Scaleit USA asked me to share my thoughts concerning our experience with the Scaleit W8 - Truck Scale Software, I jumped at the opportunity. When looking for a software solution at PAW Materials, we were immediately impressed by the Scaleit concept. First, the Scaleit W8 truck scale software is offered as a free download with a "pay as you go" fee structure. This made the evaluation and implementation of the Scaleit software an economical alternative to other scale management programs. Second, Scaleit has over 25 years' experience in developing comprehensive scale operation and management software. Your free, personalized comprehensive phone and remote desktop support has been invaluable to PAW Materials during the learning process. In our experience, Scaleit USA is really on a mission to keep their customers up and running at all times (and, they like to keep us happy too). Scaleit W8 software is extremely flexible, reliable, and easy-to-use. With Scaleit W8, PAW Materials acquired a state-of-the-art truck scale software package with NO upfront capital outlay and a low annual operating cost. And, they have some of the best customer service and technical support personnel that it has ever been my privilege to work with (thanks Christopher and Jason!). So, if you are looking for a software solution for your scale operation, check out Scaleit W8. It is user friendly, connected to our existing scale equipment without any major issues and integrates seamlessly with our accounting software application. PAW Materials is very please to be part of the Scaleit Revolution. Thanks Scaleit! Sincerely, Joseph A Cerreta, Ph.D. Director PAW IT & Marketing
- Back in business with a scale system that we’ll be using for the long haul!Our old softwareFor many years our original scale system treated us well but when it came time to upgrade to a newer com-puter we realized the weighing software was not compatible with Windows 7 or even Vista. It also lacked many features and could not be upgraded. It was time to find something new.Searching for new softwareOur search for new software consisted of online searches, local distributor inquiries, and even calling more than 20 gravel pits in Utah, Idaho and Arizona in search to find a program that was recommended and had good value. In our search we found basic weighing software costing a couple hundred dollars all the way up to complete systems with costs exceeding $10,000. Many of the companies offering the better weighing systems either recommended or required yearly service plans on top of the initial purchase. A few times we came across products that seemed to have great value but we realized the additional setup costs, future upgrade costs, and even lack of customer support made them unreasonable. Our search continued for more than a year.Finding ScaleitAfter countless hours searching for a solution we finally came across Scaleit. Their website answered all our questions. Pricing was upfront with the WEIGH CARDS. With the upfront pricing we knew what it would cost to invest in their software. Before purchasing our first WEIGH CARD we took advantage by downloading the full version of the software. It didn’t take long and we were hooked.During the first month with Scaleit software programmer Jason Ford helped make sure our transition was smooth. He instructed us on how to customize screen layouts, design custom tickets and sync Quickbooks. A few times Jason actually worked remotely on our PC to make sure everything was working properly. We have never incurred any other costs besides the weigh card and new hardware.We have now processed over 4,000 weighs and are very happy with the results. During the time we’ve been with Scaleit there have been multiple updates to the software and this is a sign that we will be with Scaleit in the future. There is nothing that compares to Scaleit and their Truck Scale Software W8.Tyler SorensenOperations Manager
I was recently contacted by a representative of Scaleit AS and posed the following question: "What is the main reason that Veidekke chose Scaleit as their truck scale software provider?" My answer was simple and clear: You know our business! In addition, you sell scales and service all types of truck scales so this makes you an obvious choice! Then known as Kolo Veidekke, our company had over many years completed acquisitions and mergers. We had many types of truck scales and truck scale software within our organization. We had gained vast experience about truck scale software found on the market. In 1996 we decided to consolidate to one truck scale software provider. It was very important to our comapny to process and coordinate invoicing centrally. For many years we enjoyed a great relationship with Scaleit AS; you truck scale software worked as we wanted and your company already serviced most of our truck scales. The choice was so easy. We negotiated a long-term agreement with Scaleit AS for your software for use at all Veidekke locations and for the purchase of additional driver terminals. In 2003, we entered a great relationship with Scaleit AS where we upgraded from DOS version to the new windows version. The new agreement weas extended for the delivery of personal computers and service agreements. Most recently, June 2011, we signed another new contract with LFV. Among other things, we wanted to upgrade to the new truck scale software program Scaleit W8 with the common database of customers and products. Scaleit AS has been our partner because the products and service performed are at a very high level. Best regards, Frode Herseth Veidekke Industri AS Manager Hovinmoen Grus Coordinator Truck Scale Software
Shipping & Receiving Clerk With running two scales coming both inbound as well as outbound I found that there was a need for software to help me with utilizing my time with keeping our trucks flowing in both directions. Scaleit's software has been helpful for me and the support staff and customer service have been beyond my expectations. They have answered any and all of my questions. They have also customized our needs for our tickets to hand to our drivers to some very definitive specifics. Everyone who I spoke with on the support staff was always helpful, patient, friendly, and took the time to understand my requests. Overall my experience so far with Scaleit has been excellent and I would recommend the software and service to others who have a need for scale software.
Where do we begin about Scaleit USA! We have been using this company since 2013 at Hanson Mountain Rock Quarry in Sallisaw, Oklahoma. They have exceeded our expectations on so many levels and occasions. Their technicians are very polite and helpful. If they don’t know the answer, they will find out in a timely manner. They have helped us to make many modifications to perfect our scale tickets to satisfy our customer’s needs. It’s amazing to see how persistent and quick they are in reprogramming our system. I couldn’t imagine ever using another company. Sincerely, Hanson Mt. Quarry President, Sheila Cullum Scale House Manager, DeAnna Carr
We are very Glad Sanford Scale recommended Scaleit USA to us. We called various other program vendors and were told we had to purchase specific equipment to run their programs. When we called Scaleit we were told that they would make any cameras, printers, and computers we wanted work, even our used equipment. Scaleit USA configured everything online using existing I.T. wiring installed; we did not even have to hire an outside vendor for this. We are a small Metals Recycling Company and this program works great for our needs. We have never had a program breakdown, outage, or delay since using Scaleit. When we need help adding new equipment, the I.T. members at Scaleit are very helpful and courteous. Thanks guys and keep up the good work.
Highly Recommend! I was manually calculating and entering all of our scale tickets prior to using Scaleit. This is a great program and has been a huge time and money saver!! Without it, we would have had no choice but to hire additional personnel. The Scaleit team has been very responsive and quickly resolves the little hiccups that come with any software integration. I can always get a hold of someone if needed after hours and they are always polite, respectful and very, very knowledgeable. It integrated beautifully with QuickBooks and I anticipate using Scaleit for years to come. Not only is the program itself worth its weight in gold but the customer service cannot be matched!!